We’re mounting another Mother Ganga Indian tour this year, in September.
There are places still available.
Last year’s tour was a hoot.
Everyone had a great time.
This year’s tour will be the same, with highlights being:
- Visiting the Taj Mahal
- Visiting the magnificent Golden Temple in Amritsar –
- Visiting the Dalai Lama Temple in Dharamsala
- Staying at the best ashram on the Ganges in Rishikesh – including the incredible Aarti ceremony each night on the banks of the sacred river…
- Shopping – Jennifer and Bill know all the best places to get amazing fabrics, clothing, footwear and Indian souvenirs…
- Taking part in the incredible Ganpati ceremony on the beach of Mumbai
- Last day buffet lunch at the JW Marriott in Mumbai – the best buffet in India!
Accommodation is luxury – except for the ashram – but we do offer a view of the Ganges from your room!
And food is excellent! You’ve never had Indian food until you’ve visited India, and Jennifer and I know the best places!
We make visiting India safe, healthy, and fun!
Here are some testimonials from the last tour…
Here are some details –
- Sept 3rd – 16th, 2016
- 13 nights / 14 days
- Cost: AU$4850 / US$3850 / €3450 (twin share, ground cost only)
For more info, go to the Gone Tours website:
Mother Ganga Indian Tour – 2016
If you wish to book, or want more information, please contact me, Bill Bennett –
Jennifer and I have been coming to India regularly for the past eight years. We know India, and we love it. Join us – it will be the experience of a lifetime!