I’ve got a busy period coming up.
And I have to make some big decisions.
In situations like this I check in with my PGS. And I ask Jennifer to ask her Higher Self.
This is how we make decisions.
On Thursday we drive down to Melbourne. I have to take photos at a friend’s wedding next weekend.
Then after that we drive to Adelaide to meet with some potential investors regarding the PGS film.
Now here’s where the decisions come in – because towards the end of the month we’re attending a big spiritual “convention” at Uluru – and shooting for PGS.
Plus we’ve been invited to film with some aboriginal elders up at Utopia, a very remote aboriginal community about 800kms north of Uluru. This again for the PGS film.
It’s important to get an indigenous perspective on intuition, and these elders up at Utopia are holders of ancient wisdom.
So the decision is – do we drive or fly? Driving will involve about 6000kms – some of it over rough roads.
Flying means a three hour flight, picking up a hire car, and if the car gets knocked up on the roads, then it’s not our problem.
My PGS has been telling me we should drive – I asked Jennifer today to check in with her HS, and she got back that we should drive too.
So we’ll drive.
It would be much easier to fly, but we’re both being told we should drive, so that’s it.
That’s how we do things…