As followers of this blog know, at this time each year I do an audit of what I achieved this past year, pegged against what I said I wanted to achieve – and I set out what I hope to achieve the coming year.
How did I go? Well, as you’ll see from below it’s been another very busy year. I did some, didn’t do some. Here’s what I wanted to achieve in 2019, and what I did achieve –
- Continue the marketing and promotion of PGS the movie.
Yes, the marketing and promotion of PGS has been ongoing.
- Shift into the educational side of PGS, through workshops, and online training.
Done, sort of. We’ve started up a PGS Study Group with the help of Adriana Cortazzo, but intend to develop the educational side further in 2020
- Write the screenplay of THE WAY, MY WAY – and begin casting and financing.
Done. I wrote the screenplay – I now have Australian/New Zealand distribution in place, a Spanish co-production partner, and a US sales agent/financier on board.
- Complete the manuscript of the third in the Palace of Fires trilogy – BEAST.
Done. I completed the manuscript – 110k words. A big book. And it’s a cracker of a finale to the trilogy.
- Penguin Random House will publish BEAST.
Done. It was published earlier this year.
- I will write my next book, a thriller called Again, I Die.
Done – sort of. I’m almost finished – currently at 85k words. The final manuscript will end up being about 100k words. I will have the ms completed, with revisions, by end of February.
- I will commence production on my theatrical feature documentary on fear.
Done. Have now shot more than 30 interviews, mostly in the US, and already have nearly 50hrs of footage.
So what do I hope to achieve in 2020? I’m not slowing down, that’s for sure!
- Complete the manuscript of Again, I Die.
- Get Again, I Die published.
- Complete production of Fear – the Movie.
- Commence development of a TV series based on my feature film KISS OR KILL.
- Commence production of DEFIANT, the feature film based on the true story of a double honour killing in India.
- Get THE WAY, MY WAY cast and financed.
- Write the manuscript for a new book on intuition.
- Produce a Masterclass based around the book.
- Get PGS out wider into culture.
- Spend more time meditating.
In amongst all that I want to go visit exotic places, meet wonderful people and renew/refresh friendships, and have fun with my extraordinary life partner Jennifer.