In April 2014, Bill Bennett will lead a tour from Porto to Santiago, arriving in time for the city’s extraordinary Easter celebrations.
Below are the main details:
- Cost: US$3950 (twin share)
- Fully guided Tour
- 14 nights
- *** Hotel accommodation
- Breakfasts & dinners included
- Side trip to Bom Jesus in Braga
- Arrive in Santiago for Easter celebrations
- Daily photographic tutorials
- Dedicated van for transport of pack and pilgrim, if needed!
- Local liaison & translator
- Celebratory dinner in Santiago.
- Pilgrim’s welcome pack; which includes Guidebook & maps, Credential, and Shell
Tour Operator – Flight Biz / Duncan Ford
Duncan Ford has been a Licensed Travel Agent for over twenty years. His company Flight Biz has been organizing spiritual tours for the past six years, and has sent over a thousand people to Brazil to visit John of God. He’s also been organizing art tours to Italy for the past eleven years. (Licensed Travel Agent # 2TA5267)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, GO TO:
TO BOOK –
Contact: Duncan Ford, Flight Biz
+61 403 035 463 m
+61 2 9569 8809 ah
FOR TOUR INFORMATION –
+61 412 944 777 m
I will be making my reservation for the Tour when I return from my current Camino, as we discussed before. Can you please ensure a PGS tour spot is held for me.
Buen Camino or how is it said in Portuguese?
Thank you Sister,
I am going to have to remember that when I return and maintain (because I can’t say start, it will be a continuation of) my fitness for the Camino Portuguese!
Hi Arlene –
you are locked in place!!
So looking forward to doing this with you!
The same here!
I think this is going to be “off the hook”